Tuesday, October 19, 2010

IF - Spooky

Yay! Another IF post!

IF

This weeks if topic is Spooky. And I'm all about spooky. So, naturally I had no choice but to participate.

I had a bunch of ideas, but I thought a nice cartoony zombie, would do the trick. Zombies aren't really suppose to be cute like this guy, but, I think the guys in the background make up for his lack of 'scary'. Also, the text is suppose to be like a play on the "Subway; eat fresh" motto, something my friend Mia said about a year ago. I thought it was real funny. XD

Aha! I think I might do another for this topic, just because it's almost Halloween, and I'm really in the mood for it. Maybe I could even slip a rainbow in somehow. Now there's a challenge. Well, we'll see what happens. Moving this weekend. ._.

Bye for now. 8D

1 comment: