Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cartoonize

I'm such a bad blogger. Hello, blog-verse. Remember me? Why, yes, it HAS been a while, which is probably one of the reasons that I'm talking (erm typing?) to myself. But, just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean that I haven't be drawing. I've actually been doing a lot of it. I always MEAN to post it. Honest. I just never get around to it.

One of the things I've been doing is making cartoon characters of my friends, and myself. So. . . this is them. I never know how to transition into the illustration. Erm. . . .

TRANSITION!

Mischa

It's me! In a rainbow straight jacket. I'm sure there is some sort of deep reasoning behind it all, but I wont bore you with the details. I am after all talking (typing?) to myself.

TRANSITION!

Mia

This is my best friend. I don't think there's any sort of deep meaning behind her wardrobe choice. She just wanted something Gothic looking. I really like the top hat, and the ruffles were fun to draw.

TRANSITION!

Wess

And last, my brother. What can I say about this character that isn't already said in his crazed eyes and beard?

TRANSITION!

Austin

Jillian

These last two aren't real people, but they're in the same style as the last, and I'm just to lazy to make a whole new post for them. They're from a Roleplay I use to be apart of. They became very important to me, and it almost felt like I knew them. :') Ah, MEMORIES!

Anywho, that's all I have for now.

Until next time.

Byee! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment